BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 28, 2011

What is something you dislike about yourself? How can you change it or change your perception so you like that part of yourself?

Something that I don't like about myself is how sensitive I am. Being sensitive and emotional can be okay sometimes, if not all of the time, I am overly sensitive. It's a hard thing to change because it's so built into just who I am but, one thing I try to do to change it is to try to step back and get away from things for a few minutes when I can tell I am starting to get too emotional.This way I can give myself a break and time to calm down before I allow myself before letting myself get more worked up than I need to be. I think overall though the key for me has been to try my best to just embrace it as who I am. It's hard for some people to handle me sometimes but those who really and truly love me never mind and they love me for who I am and they just see it as one part of what makes me unique and special.

0 comments: